Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Uuuggghhhh!!!

Well, today is one of those days. House full of kids that feel yucky. Seth says he didn't sleep well. Lauren has allergies making her fell yuck. Shelby woke up with a fever and a sore throat. And of course, she slept in the bed with me all night. I hope her cooties stayed on her side of the bed but I can't help but feel a little paranoid! My throat is feeling itchy! It has to be all in my head. Please, be all in my head. I don't have time to be sick. Mommies don't get down time! I will have a lemondrop martini this evening as preventive medicine! Ha!

So, noticed some of my facebook friends are doing the 30 days of thankfull. I loved the idea. I have a chalk board in the kitchen that I have been writing down my thoughts on everyday. It's good to count our blessings and on days like today, I am glad I have been remembering mine!

Hope everyone has a great day. The countdown to Thanksgiving is here! Woo-hoo! I love turkey day!
Love and blessings, Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment