Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ladies who lunch...

I am a proud and lucky member of a group of ladies that enjoy the long lunch hour. We Mommies need a break now and then. This is our time. We usually meet once a week and it is whoever can make it. We just send out a text message and hope for a fun group. There is usually lots of laughter as we catch up on each others lives (drama, gossip, encouragement and girl power!) and a few glasses of wine, only because of the anitoxidents and health benefits, I assure you! I myself enjoy a nice calimocho (half wine, half diet coke over ice)....yes, I have seen the look of disgust and heard the "eewwwwsss" but everyone who has had a taste loves it! So, I say don't knock it tell you try it. You just may find you're a fan! lol
Today was a small crowd...just 3 of us but it was fun and uplifting just the same. I am feeling nothing but positive energy on my book and the path that it seems to be leading to. Everything is falling into place and the connections I am making have been fenominal! I am saying lots of prayers and asking my praying friends to do the same.
I hope this project will be something my kids can be proud of and that would make my Matt smile and say "that's my bride...she can do anything,"
Thanks, to Julie and Missy for a great lunch! I love these gals! Mwah!
Love and blessings, Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment