Friday, November 4, 2011

Fatty Day! :D

At the moment I am laying in bed with a handsome and much younger man....watching cartoons! Ha! That's right, my Fatty is here with his Yaya! School was closed today for who knows why so here he is. I love my sweet little man. Donuts and chocolate milk in bed? Sure why not! Yaya can wash sheets but little boys don't stay little forever. Spoil them and love them with every fiber of your being. I never miss a chance to get in extra kisses and hugs. He is now and forever known as Fat-Fat, Fatty, Big Fat Baby! Kadin Shawn to the rest of the world but Yaya will always love her Fatty.

I am blessed with days like this. I hope this little boy grows into a confident and happy man because Yaya gave him extra special attention. Love is carried in your heart forever. And this little boy is loved.

So for today this is what I am thankful for. Are you all doing the 30 days of thankful? It has been a good thing for me and I am enjoying it. If your not, go ahead and start. It's never to late to count your blessings.

Love and Blessings, Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment