Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2

Second day of the new year and so far so good. Fingers crossed and prayers said for myself and all my loved ones. I am not one to make resolutions not because I am perfect but because I have the same resolution everyday! I want to be happy and make the most out what life has to offer. I don't resolve to do this just at the new year. I try to remind myself several times through out my day to count my blessings, love the ones that matter and never forget what is important to me. I don't have to please others to find happiness. Happiness is a choice and I choose to let unhappy people go. They will drag you down to their level if you don't watch out.
Well, the holidays are over and it's time to get back to reality. The kids go back to school in the morning. Ugh! We hate getting up early. I am looking forward to Lauren getting this year knocked out. She plans to graduate early and so hopefully, by the end of February my girl will be done! Then just a few more weeks of cosmotology and my girl will be ready for the big, bad world.
So much to look forward to. I can't help but smile and think how proud Matt would be. He always knew how to make you feel special and loved. He never stopped bragging on his family. I still love and miss him everyday. I will do my best to love my kids enough for both of us.
Wishing everyone a wonderful new year. Work hard and play harder! Love and Blessings, Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment