Friday, October 28, 2011

Losing it....

For me this sums it....I thought I would be married to Matt forever. We had made it through some very sad and trying years. Now life was sweet and heading in all the right directions. I was happy. My Shelby asked me once many years ago if Daddy had been taken because we loved him too much.....what a sad thing for a little one to ask....I remember we cried and cried. I wish I could tell you that never happens anymore but from time to time we still have a sad Daddy day. No explanation for it, it just hits you like a slap in the face and stops you in your tracks.
This is no reflection on any relationship I am in....it has nothing to do with how sweet they are to me or how much we love each other. It is missing him and the life we had. It is him missing out on the memories of our children as they grow. That hole in our hearts can not be mended....it is what it is.
Maybe one day I will find a love who understands and respects this. I hope for the day that I can share my life with someone forever...the love you no matter what kind of love that Matt and I shared.
Love and blessings, Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment