Monday, October 31, 2011

Booooo!

Well, just more proof that my babies are growing up. It's halloween and my ghouls are off with friends, as they have been most of the weekend. Yes, it is nice that they are so independent and Mommy can do what she wants and not worry about entertaining them. Then again I have to admit that I miss the days when they were little. Finding just the right costume so we could go to treats on the square, trick or trunk at the church and then knocking on doors around the neighborhood....sweet memories. Matt always got such a kick out of it. He was a big kid himself and always teased the kids to be sure and get lots of his favorite candies! Ha! He was always making us laugh.
Well, I wish you all a happy and safe night. Cherish the memories. They grow up way too fast.
Love and blessings, Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment