Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The book

I started with a nagging idea. After losing my husband my life was so off balance. The world around me seemed to move quickly and I was stuck in slow motion like a cartoon character. Somedays I felt so alone like no one understood the crazy thoughts in my head. I randomly would come across another widow and somehow our conversations always turned to these crazy thoughts and I realized I was not alone with them. We all had them in common. Why didn't more talk about their feelings? Why did we feel the need to keep it quite? Because if you haven't been in our place, your simply can't wrap your head around the things that we think and feel. So I had an idea to write a book. It took me a very long time, almost 9 years in fact. But it is finally done. Not all of my crazy thoughts but the important ones are there. You can't put all that crazy down on paper! That will get you heavily medicated, in a padded room! Ha!

So, here goes....a blog to go with it. I have lots more to say. Hopefully, I can reach others like myself and we can share some information and a giggle from time to time. Lots of Love, Cindy (Lemondrop Lulu)

No comments:

Post a Comment